My blog is one year old today! So I thought I would introduce myself! This is me, with 60’s makeup because I am cooking for the super bowl and I felt that a 60’s look would be fun!
Here I am at my favorite market The Manhattan Fruit Exchange thanks Melkorka, for the photo taking!
So my sister Melkorka Tagged in a Post on 6 weird things about me.
So now I have to tell you three weird things about me! So here we go!
1. I was born in Iceland, and grew up on a sheep farm in Orange County, NY.
2. I am dyslexic, but did not learn this until I was 21.
3. I love this blog too much:)
4. I always have olive oil, fresh tomatoes, fresh parsley, butter and lemons in my kitchen.
5. I think about food 24-7.
6. I come from a long line of painters and sometimes wonder if sanity is impossible in my family.
I tag: Mindy!
Written By Ulla on February 4, 2007