I know my readers are so talented so if any of you have any advice on cooking over a fire please feel free to comment! Hope you all have great things planned for the summer too!
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup of half and half
- 1-2 tablespoons of sliced butter
- 2 pounds of potatoes, sliced
- Preparation: You will need aluminum foil for this, I know aluminum is not that environmentally friendly but I use it sparingly. Also, you can use left over tin foil(washed of coarse) too which my mother does.
- You will want to wash and slice the potatoes, place them in a sheet of foil, making sure it is large enough make into a pocket. Add half and half, blue cheese and butter, fold or scrunch into a pocket.
- Grill over ambers or charcoal for about 30 minutes until they are tender.