Easy Beef Chili!
- 1 pound ground grass-fed beef
- 1 fifteen once can of hominy or red kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried Mexican Oregano
- 1- 28 oz can pureed tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt, cayenne and pepper to taste
Preparation: In a large saucepan or wide pot brown ground beef with onions in hot oil; then add garlic. Drain off excess fat. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.