Well, Well I have been upstate for a week, farming sitting for my parents and it has been wonderful. I had friends over for Chicken Speides—a wonderful grilled treat from Broome County, NY. Then we had some Saranac Summer Collection Beers and watched Roadhouse. It was one of those lovely evenings that make you giggle.
- 1 cup of olive or canola oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoons kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 sprig rosemary, broken up or one tablespoon dried roosemary
- small handful of fresh thyme, minced
- small handful of fresh oregano, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds of chicken breast cubed.
- Sliced Italian Bread
Preparation: Combine marinade reserving half of it in a separate container to serve as a dressing for the grilled chicken. Marinate chicken cubes for 12 to 6 hours. Put on skewers and grill, serve with white Italian bread, and serve with reserved dressing/marinade.